In Bordeaux, there are many hotels available, but, as in any other city, you can stay in an average hotel, with an average experience or stay in a great place which can really be a (good) part of your trip.
What you’ll find here is a small selection of four- or five-star rated hotels, all with something extra to offer: a rooftop terrace, a swimming pool, a spa, a great interior design, or even all of these things at once!
All the hotels of this guide are rated at least 8/10 on Booking.com.
To filter the hotels, select the highligths your prefer, your price range and the location on the right-hand side and click “Apply filters”.
What do we mean by:
– Spa = at least a jacuzzi or a sauna or a hammam in the hotel
– Central location = hotel located in a central arrondissement: from the 1st arrondissement to the 9th arrondissement
– Spacious rooms = the smallest rooms in the hotel are 20 square meters minimum
– Great interior design = a real effort has been done to nicely decorate the rooms and the hotel, in a unique manner
– Amazing views : some of the rooms (or the restaurant) have a great view on monuments or the city
– Price range : average price of the cheapest bedroom in mid season